Cleaning your air conditioner:
Use a dry cloth to wipe the indoor unit and remote controller.
If the air conditioner is not going to be used for a long period of time:
- Operate in fan only mode for 3~4 hours to allow the unit to completely dry out.
- Switch off the unit and pull the power plug.
- Remove the batteries from the remote controller.
Cleaning your refrigerator:
It is recommended that you turn your appliance off at the power point, then remove power cord from socket before cleaning.
- DOORS AND EXTERIOR: You should only clean the doors with lukewarm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinsing with clean water and then wipe the surface with clean water and a soft clean cloth to remove soap residue.
- INTERIOR: Wash the interior with a soft cloth and use an unscented mild soap with lukewarm water. Thoroughly dry all surfaces and removable parts. Avoid getting water on appliance controls.
- DOOR SEALS: Wash seal with a mild detergent and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and dry.